Sunday, September 4, 2011

Life is Good

Randommm little good things :)

  • I love my ward at Raintree.  LOVE.  Everyone's so nice.
  • I love my roommates.  In every way.  
       Holly can just make me laugh in a second no matter what, she has an adorable personality, Heather has super funny stories and is soo easy to talk to, Mickelle likes to paint nails and do makeup like I do, Bethany inspires me to be a better person everyday and makes me laugh till my stomach might split, and Katie is obsessed with cars just like I am and is also super fun and easy to talk to!!  Like I said, I .love. my roommates.
  • I love skype.  I think I skyped my family everyday this past week.
  • I'm becoming even more obsessed with interior design..like I think about it ALL THE TIME.  Always wondering what I can improve on, what I can change in a room, I'm always analyzing everything!  I JUST WANNA BE ONE!!
  • I bought really really good strawberries and raspberries at the store yesterday.  They were supposed to be saved for a big breakfast we're having with another apartment for Labor Day..but I think I'm gonna have to go to the store early in the morning and buy some more. :P
  • I made a wreath from pinterest.  It's cute.
  • I like good quotes..like this one, "Love is friendship caught on fire."
  • I like my greek yogurt.  Especially Fage Cherry.  It's like, cherry cheesecake.
  • Scentsy smells wonderful.  Especially Jumpin' Jellybean.
  • I like watches.  Especially big white ones.
  • I have an obsession for wedding videos...like seriously you need to check these two out...the first: Dustin and Whitney (done by Haugen Creative) and the second:  Tessa and Matt (done by Nathan Pickett)  I want to be like these two couples someday. :)  They radiate with love and happiness that's seriously contagious.
  • I'm getting so excited for fall!!  Woo!  I can't wait for it to start cooling down, for the leaves to turn orange, yellow, and red, for the crisp autumn smell, and stepping on the crunchy leaves on the way to school.  Yay!
  • Did you know Catie left a YEAR ago THIS MONTH!?!?!?!?!?!  I know.  It's weird.  
  • I love music.  Especially the adorable songs in the wedding videos I posted above :)
Well I think that is all I have to say as of right now.
Happy Sunday!!
Xoxo, Em

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love happiness :) :) It's contagious too - this helps me to remember some of the little things in life too! You're so cute Emilie! :) Life is good, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. :) What is the name of the song on Tessa and Matt's video? The first song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks Liz! You're adorable, life is definitely good. :) And Lauren it's called, "You Gave Me You" by Coffey Anderson. Good good song, haha I bought it right after I watched the video. :)

    ReplyDelete