Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I. Am. So. Forgetful.

Of course I forgot to turn in an assignment I DID!!  :(  Bleh.  So here's the story and why my grade is now docked 10 whole points! :( I wanted to do some homework outside today.  It was a cool nice day, just lovely out, so instead of going into the library, I sat right outside it.  I didn't have an internet connection, so for my New Testament assignment, I wrote it up on a doc and saved it for later, hoping to remember that I needed to turn it in to blackboard by midnight...well folks, I didn't turn it in.  I went grocery shopping with Lexie AT midnight!  And I didn't get on my computer again at all!  WHA!?!  So I get home at like 1am (shh don't tell my mom, oh hi mom, you're reading this aren't you??  Awesome. ;)) Um so yeah I got home, open my computer to check some emails, and I see this big highlighted document, which was supposed to be a reminder to me earlier, to turn it in!!  But since I hadn't been at my computer all day, turning in that paper didn't happen.  So I have a 0/10.  It's lovely.  No actually i hate it.

FAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLLL.

1 comment: