Saturday, July 16, 2011

Express. I am in love with EXPRESS.

I'm in love.  I AM IN LOVE WITH EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!!  I have an obsession for shopping there.  A HUGE obsession.  In love.  These are the things I bought tonight!!! Ah I'm in heaven in that store...

BEST JEANS EVER.  These are just a light version of the third pair on here. :)



I LOVE GRAY JEANS!!!  They're beautiful.



I've had this pair for awhile, I'm obsessed with them.  I think they were made for me..I'm just sayin.


This shirt is SO cute!!!  Lace lace lace, gotta love it.  Oh gosh.  



Got this shirt in black, oh my comfy and beautiful!  Love it, obviously. :)

You ALL need to go to Express.  I had these KILLER coupons for in there cuz it can be pretty pricey, but I got everything HALF OFF!!  Incredible I'm tellin' ya.  Sign up for their emails, cuz they give you some killer coupons!  Best. Store. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment