Monday, July 4, 2011

It's July!!

July is my new favorite month. Anybody know why?? ;)

Anyway... the parents are gone for the week on a cruise...jealous a little?  I know, me too.  So I'm the mom right now!  Taylor and Maddie are so good though, always cleaning up after themselves, getting their things done, and then keeping themselves busy.  But today our plans are as follows:

  • Lunch at the delightful Fongs Chinese Restaurant in Draper
  • Taking the Tobes into the gully for a little hike
  • Making lunches for a picnic that we'll have at a park
  • Rollerblading and frisbee
  • The picnic
  • Games and the Wii at Grandmas house
  • Watching the fireworks from Grandmas deck on South Mountain. 
  • Me and Toby havin' a sleepover in my room like we always do. :) :)

It's a good day!!
Hmm right now I'm chillin' outside in our backyard on the deck with Toby on my legs and we're both soaking in the fresh air that smells of honeysuckle and flowers. :)  I love summer, can I just say that?  Mmhmm.  Taylor mowed the backyard yesterday and oh it is so beautiful.  And we got new bark put in this week, and you know how wonderful new bark looks in a yard?  YEAH it looks dang good.  I love where we live. :)

Okay Taylor wants to go to lunch now.  I don't blame him!  He ran 13 miles today and hasn't eaten yet!  Gee whizzles, so I best be goin!

Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment