Friday, July 8, 2011

Holy Bananas!

I know I've posted pretty much everyday, but things keep happening and I just HAVE to post!  Today was pretty spectacular. :)  Started off with opening the store, which is my favorite shift :), I had a Zupas salad for lunch, I learned about finances and budgets and all that good stuff from my dear manager Trista who seriously knows EVERYTHING, and I love learning about that kind of thing because I want to be set for the future and know how to do everything!  I don't want to go into being completely independent, blind, ya know?  So that seriously was fun and good.   And then I got off work, went grocery shopping with Maddie, found Brittany some chewy sweet-tarts that she's been craving, but hasn't been able to find, made a beautiful dinner for us kids, took some back to work for my co-workers to try, came home and cleaned up the house, did my jobs, Maddie and I sang songs while we cleaned, went roller-blading, went to Farr's Fresh, made cookies, and I'm going to the gym after I post this!!   It's been a good day, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment